Eddy Current Weld Probes can be used within a number of industries and NDT Applications. These include:
- Widely used for weld inspection where it replaces MPI due to not needing to remove surface coating
- Applicable to aid in rope access inspection
- Widely used in the nuclear ndt industry.
- Used for conventional manual inspection and also in automated scanners.
- Used for manual inspection of defects in rail and wheels.
- Axle inspection where it has been shown to be much more reliable than UT.
- Weld inspection on chassis and bogeys.
- Steel Framed Buildings.
- Prison Bars To Detect Saw Cuts.
- Overhead Traffic Lights.
- Amusement Rides.